October 7, 2017
Did you know that October 2nd – 8th is International Babywearing Week? This week we teamed up with BabyBjorn to highlight some of their most popular baby carriers and see how real moms from around the country use their BabyBjorn carriers. Today’s real mama, Elisha Beach, is showing how helpful it is to use the Lavender Carrier One Air to get out of the house for walks with more than one kid! Read on to learn more about the Carrier One Air and enter to win one below. You can find Elisha on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Are you worried that babywearing might make you and your baby too hot? The Lavender Carrier One Air in airy mesh is designed to make babywearing much more comfortable in hot and humid conditions. The cool mesh fabric has many popular qualities. It’s soft and breathable, but it’s also durable and dries quickly after washing. This is why so many mamas love the Carrier One Air for travel and fitness! It’s easy for you to switch between several front and back babywearing positions. You can use BabyBjorn Lavender Carrier One Air to carry your child from birth and up to approximately three years old.
What are the major advantages of the Lavender Carrier One Air?
- Cool and comfy in airy mesh: mesh is a breathable material that makes babywearing cool and comfortable for both you and your baby. The mesh fabric is soft against your baby’s delicate skin, yet provides comfortable support for your child’s back, hips and neck. The airy mesh allows moisture and liquid to pass through, and dries very quickly so you can use it again not long after washing.
- 4 front and back carrying positions
Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- Ergonomic leg position
Fully adjustable seat width ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
- Comfort for you: Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort. The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and ensures good carrying ergonomics.
- Built-in infant insert
Baby Carrier One Air has two height positions. Use the upper position for newborns (at least 8 lbs/3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the proper position close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Carry your toddler on your back
As your child reaches the toddler stage, it will be more comfortable for you to carry them on your back. We recommend that you only start carrying your child on your back after the age of 12 months since this position does not offer the same degree of supervision.
- Hip-friendly baby carrier
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support for your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
Why does Elisha love using the Lavender Carrier One Air? As she says, “The Bjorn is such a comfy snug fit and the fabric is so breathable. I feel like I could wear it all day.”
Want to win a Lavender Carrier One Air? Enter below!
BabyBjorn Babywearing Week Giveaway