Next up on our Cause-Driven Registry with Nicole Ryan, we feature UPPAbaby. UPPAbaby makes high-quality baby products that fit the needs of your new life as a parent, while appealing to the sense of style you’ve always had. UPPAbaby is committed to giving back and supporting worthy causes and organizations that align with the company’s mission and core ethos.
Nicole chose an UPPAbaby Vista stroller and Mesa car seat for her cause-driven registry. The UPPAbaby Vista truly grows with your family and includes a full size front and rear facing toddler seat with a one-handed multi-position recline plus bassinet. It also offers a new, easy one-step fold-with or without seat attached – key for when you have your hands full. The Vista’s large easy access storage basket fits everyday essentials and makes it easier to reach diaper bag and toys. The Vista’s large easy access storage basket fits everyday essentials and makes it easier to reach diaper bag and toys. This performance travel system is totally compatible with the Mesa infant car seat – meaning it’s a direct attachment and no adapters are necessary.
From easy installation to innovative safety features to one-button stroller release, the Mesa infant car seat has taken the guess work and hassle out of infant car seats.
Here’s how UPPA Gives Back:
- Committed to giving back to families in need and providing safe transport for families. This includes monetary donations, product donations, and volunteerism
- Created the UPPA Gives Back program to lift spirits by partnering with non-profit organizations that share the same mission of providing funds, services, and high quality and essential products to families in need.
- Going in to the brand’s 5th year partnering with the TODAY Show Holiday Toy Drive – as of 2015, UPPAbaby will have donated more than a million dollars in strollers and car seats to families nationally. (The 5-year total is $1,000,000!)
Charitable partners include:
- Good+ (Formerly Baby Buggy) providing education, essential items and resources to families in need
- Safe Kids – dedicated to worldwide children’s safety, child passenger safety focus
- National MS Society, Boston Climb to the Top- volunteerism, sponsorship and participation to
raise awareness and funds for Multiple Sclerosis