Toddler Style: Back to School on a Budget
When it comes to buying toddler clothes for back to…
1. Pom ADD ON for Trucker/Sun Hats ($4.00 and up) available from GeorgeHats on Etsy. This is the ADD ON for a single Pom or Pom Ears to any style trucker or sun hat!
2. THROW PILLOW / INDOOR COVER (16″ X 16″) ($20) available from Ramin Design Shop on Society6. Throw Pillow Cover made from 100% spun polyester poplin fabric, a stylish statement that will liven up any room. Individually cut and sewn by hand, the pillow cover measures 16″ x 16″, features a double-sided print and is finished with a concealed zipper for ease of care. Does not include pillow insert.
3. LOCOMO Modern Design Mickey Mouse Big Digit 3D Wall Clock Home Decor Decoration: Home & Kitchen ($12) available on Amazon.com. Cute design, reminding you of the classic cartoon. Super big and extruded digits.
4. Patterned Hooded Sleeveless Romper available from Urban Comfort Apparel on Etsy. (Starting at $22) Create your own romper.
5. Kids Preferred Disney Baby Activity Toy, Mickey Mouse ($12) available on Amazon.com. Adorable Mickey Mouse character. Brightly colored design. Includes bead rattle teethers, rings, ribbons, crinkle and chime. Use at home or while traveling with convenient on-the-go clip.
6. Red and White Polka Dot Headwrap – Bow Headwrap – Minnie Mouse Head Wrap – Baby Headwrap – Hair Bow ($9) available from RLeeCouture on Etsy. Listing is for One Minnie Red and White Polka Dot Headwrap.
7. Mickey Is My Homeboy Raglan($19)available from Sweetees. Oh, how we adore Disney tees! Hanging with Mickey is just the best. Every kid can relate to this cool kids shirt that features the familiar text we all know and love, plus a modern vibe.
8. Itty-bitty Minnie Ears ($12) available from PixieDustPrettiess on Etsy. Glitter minnie ears on nylon band.