Toddler Style: Back to School on a Budget
When it comes to buying toddler clothes for back to…
1. Ouef Cherry Rug ($260) available from Ouef. Our rugs are each hand-loomed by a single artisan, using techniques passed down through the generations in a family-run workshop in Peru. Each piece is therefore a unique work of art. The process starts with the flocks of sheep found in the highlands of Puno City. Their wool is used for the 100% wool yarn, which is hand-dyed in small quantities using non-toxic dyes. The highly-skilled weavers then work on a traditional loom to hand-make each piece with care. Made in Peru. Dry clean or hand wash.
2. Rylee and Cru Watermelon Onesie Sherbert ($39) available from Babyswag. Watermelon onesie in sherbert by Rylee and Cru.
3. Beets Don’t Kale My Vibe Tee ($24) available from Radish Kids on etsy.Beets Don’t Kale My Vibe or anyone’s in this cool shirt! Printed on the softest black tri-blend American Apparel T-Shirt. Sizes are in stock and ready to ship
4. Strawberry Print ($24) available from Rylee & Cru.Illustrated art print by Kelli Murray for Rylee & Cru. Printed on matte white paper – acid free, 110 lb cover, 298 GSM. Sealed in a cello sleeve with protective stiff cardboard.
5. Fruits print set, Any 6 Prints (Starting at $40) available from Dekanimal on Etsy. By default, you will receive the Papaya, Carrots, Watermelon, Tomato, Pea, Fig print as shown in the first picture.Or you can choose ANY print from ANY category to pair up your favourite combination. Just let us know your choices at Checkout.
6. Nüzzle Baby Wrap Carrier in Papaya ($34.95) available on Amazon.com. Soft, lightweight and breathable organic fabric makes the Nüzzle wrap convenient and comfortable for you and your baby. 95% Cotton 5% Spandex.Keep your baby secure and close to you with unbeatable quality organic fabric. Easily machine washable, the Nüzzle wrap is both practical and easy to keep clean.
7. Baby Vegetable Rattle($20) available from Anthropologie. Baby Vegetable Rattle available in sweet peas, carrot or radish.
8. Organic “Locally Grown” Carrots Edition Unbleached Onesie($27.99) available from MiniAndMeep on etsy. My “Locally Grown” Carrots Edition Onesie is grown, sewn and designed with love in the USA. Made from 100% soft organic cotton and printed with eco-friendly water based inks, my designs meet Global Organic Textile Standards and are produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes. Each onesie is tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking. I happily hand paint all of my designs with watercolor and ink at my home in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina and are printed locally and in collaboration with Spiritex, a company that has a ‘farm to fashion’ model using only local, sustainable, and ethical resources and practices.
9. Lemon flutter swim one-piece($24.95) available from Gap. Breezy outfits inspired by sun, fun, and lemonade stands! Flutter sleeves meet at V-back. Round neckline. Allover lemon print. Fully lined. Tagless design for comfort and ease. UPF 40+ protects skin from the sun.
10. Pineapple Print Swim Trunk($11.99) available from Janie & Jack. Tropical dapper, our swim trunk features allover pineapple print and a mesh liner for comfort.