See Kate Sew partners with Gugu Guru once again to share a fantastic DIY tutorial. This time? An adorable and safe silicone teething necklace!
I’m so excited to be here at Gugu Guru sharing another DIY project! This month we partnered will Solly Baby to show off their new fall line! As soon as I saw the Rifle Paper Co collaboration wrap I was in love! This floral print is just so pretty! I love the colors and the floral pattern is beautiful!
We have been using this wrap all the time lately with my third baby. I love how easy it is to put on and how convenient it is to have my hands free, both when we’re out and when we’re at home doing chores. The Wrap has come in handy these last few weeks as we have battled baby’s first cold and endless teething pains!
Teething is the WORST! We’ve relied on the Solly Baby wrap for extra comfort throughout the day and this necklace gives her something to chew while she’s wrapped up with me! This colorful necklace is made of soft silicone beads, which are safe for baby to chew and also look super cute as an accessory!
Silicone Teething Necklace Tutorial:
1. Cut a piece of elastic to 35″.
2. String one white bead on and center it.
3. Tie a knot on each side of the bead to keep it in place.
4. Thread two light pink beads on either side of the center bead.
5. Continue creating a pattern by adding white and pink beads. Tie knots in between each bead.
6. Finish it off with 2 round beads.
7. Tie the ends of the necklace together.
8. All done!