Did you see part 1 of the lovely and beautiful actress and new mama Jazmyn Simon Hill’s baby picks? We are excited to have her on the blog today sharing part two of her baby must-haves. Jazmyn has rounded up her top picks for bath, health, diapering, baby gear, and sleep that have helped her as a new mom. You can follow Jazmyn and her pregnancy journey on Instagram.
Feeding Must Haves:
- Boppy Nursing Pillow: “A tried and true favorite. From breastfeeding to helping baby learn to sit up- Boppy is my go-to!!”
- Dr. Brown’s Options+ Anti-Colic Bottles: “Can we say anti-colic. Does it have a lot of parts? Yes. Is it worth it to not have a baby in pain and screaming all night? ABSOLUTELY “
- Nomi High Chair: “Stylish. Sleek. Grows with the baby. Who can ask for anything more?!!”
- Bebe Au Lait burp cloths: “Burps and spit up happen. These burp cloths are so soft yet so durable!”
- aden + anais: “The best swaddle blankets and bibs. Hands down. So many designs. I keep ordering more!!!!! So soft. We have thick blankets. Thin blankets. We love them allllll.”
- Kiinde System: “I use these EVERY DAY! I pump directly into the Kiinde bags (there’s an attachment that fits my Medela) and I pop them in the freezer! Easy breezy. Exactly what I nursing momma needs.”
Nursery Must Haves:
- Colgate Crib Mattress: “We love our Colgate mattress. It is sturdy and firm and we never worry about Levi sleeping.”
- Carousel Crib Sheets: “Can we say Fun Fun Fun! Levi is starting to realize his sheets have prints on them and he just loves the colorful print. I love that they are strong enough to wash regularly, but delicate enough for his baby soft skin.”
- Evoz: “The thing I love most about Evoz is that I can have the audio playing in the background on my phone. No need to have the app open! Game changer!”
- June & January: “We love our cozy June & January jammies. We have a few of the gowns and they are so comfy and easy. Two things that are a must with a little baby.”
- Mochi: “Levi has his Mochi rattle in one hand and his Mochi teether in the other. Next up- the building blocks!”
This post contains affiliate links.