We were fortunate enough to be sent a Thule Sleek City Stroller by our friends at Thule for review. This review is not sponsored and all opinions are our own.
The Thule Sleek City Stroller is a flexible, stylish and safe 4-wheel stroller for urban explorers and their kids. Ready to use from birth, the Thule Sleek’s modular design offers 13 configurations to grow with your family and carry up to three kids at once. You can choose to mount seats in the forward-facing or parent-facing position for ultimate versatility and comfort of your family. From cup holders and snack trays to footmuffs and changing bags, add one of Thule’s many accessories to maximize efficiency.
Thule Sleek City Stroller Features
- Converts from a single to a double stroller by adding a sibling seat, bassinet or car seat adapters
- Use from birth with Thule Sleek Bassinet or car seat adapter (sold separately)
- Shock-absorbing 4 wheel suspension for a smooth ride; Weight capacity: 49 pounds
- Extendable ventilated canopy with UV protection (UPF 50+)
- No-puncture foam-filled 11″ rear tires and swiveling front wheels that can be locked into place
- Simple compact fold with auto lock
- Large expandable cargo basket with zip-top cover
- Comfortable large seating area with adjustable footwall
- Reclining and reversible seat
- Accessory Car seat adapters (sold separately) fit all major brands including Nona, Maxi-Codi, Chico, Cyber
The Thule Sleek City Stroller is available for purchase on Amazon here.
- Check out an avid running mom’s love for Thule’s jogging stroller here.
- Check out our review of the Thule Urban Glide here.