Minimalist Baby Registry
What do you really need for baby? As the Beatles…
1. I SPY Swaddle ($36) available from Wren & Rumor. Modern designed fabrics for your little ones. Custom designed swaddles printed and manufactured in Los Angeles. We worked hard to improved fabric quality as well as the printing process. Fabrics are screen printed so inks will not fade once laundered. We also use a heavier cotton than most jersey knits so the edges won’t roll once laundered.
2. Rachel Silicone Teething Necklace ($25) available from Mama & Little. The Rachel is the perfect statement necklace you’ve been looking for! Strung in a chic asymmetrical design that your little won’t resist playing with. It’s black & white color palette makes it perfect for any outfit, toss it in your diaper bag to accessorize on-the-go!
3. B&W Stripe Romper ($32) available from from Rad Revolution Kids. Made from a soft knit blend that will let your kids PLAY HARD while still staying stylish and comfy. Full length pant with ability to roll or leave long for all kid shapes and sizes! Don’t forget to customize by adding a pocket!
4. Aztec Pom Reversible Bib ($23.95) available from Billy Bib. A one of a kind bib that is drool worthy! our bibs are made to enhance your little ones outfit. each one comes fully reversible so you can easily style them. the Aztec bib comes with an ethnic black design on one side, a black & white square design on the other. it is trimmed with a cotton pom pom lace and has natural cotton string ties.
5. Emily & Meritt Activity Gym/strong> ($99) available at Pottery Barn. With black, white and gold stars and moons to see, feel and grab, this activity gym entertains and stimulates your baby during playtime. Imagined with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, it captures their bold aesthetic.
6. Kiss Your Mama Romper ($36.50) available at Storenvy. Black sleeved full length rompers printed with white ink and black cuffs or black and tan stripe cuffs.
7. vector 18″ pillow ($39.95) available at CB2. Surf’s up. Black lines embroider an abstract surfboard pattern on 100% bright white cotton. Designed by Brian Farrell, the idea was born while hanging out on the beach in New Jersey. “I’ve become obsessed with trying to create balance between lines and shapes, the main shapes in this design come from spending time watching surfers.”