1. Oh Joy!® Woven Fitted Crib Sheet – Mint Dash ($14.99) available from Target. Make Baby’s room brighter with an Oh Joy! Woven Fitted Crib Sheet in Mint Dash. Designed by blogger and designer Joy Cho, this crib bedding helps you create a soft and cozy nest for your little cutie. Made of 100% cotton, it has a bold yet whimsical print in fun, bright colors. Part of a collection of baby bedding that can easily mix and match to create a look all your own.
2. 16″ Artistic Splatter Drum Shade ($65) available from Shades of Light. Let your inner creativity come out and enjoy this artistic splatter shade. This form of abstract painting has been increasingly favored. Now, not only can you enjoy it as a well painted decor piece but you can have it as a unique piece to light up your space. The soft toned colors used blend nicely without being too overwhelming. Brass spider (washer fit).
3. BLACK and WHITE ORGANIC paint splatter leggings, modern style, gender neutral, baby and toddler pants, custom orders ($20) available from 4arrowsdesign on Etsy.com. These are a very trendy pair of leggings that matches almost anything. They are great for both boys and girls and are sure to be one of your favorite “go-to” pairs of leggings on your little one.
4. Oh Joy!® Newborn Bib, Hat & Slipper Set – Painted Camo OSFM available from Target. (Starting at $12.99) Dress your newest bundle of love in the Oh Joy Bib, Hat, and Bootie Set. Covered in our painted camo pattern and adorned with neon peach accents, it’s a must-have set for baby showers or bringing home baby from the hospital.
5. Color Outside The Lines Toddler Romper – (green/h. grey) ($40) available from Moozega. Our popular Color Outside The Lines design is back for spring! Our super soft and comfy, spandex/rayon, unisex romper is roomy with just the right amount of stretch for easily getting on and off. There are no snaps, making it faster to get on and off especially if your child is a wiggler. This is a versatile piece that is perfect for warm weather as is or with the legs rolled up. It can also be worn in cooler months with a cardigan or light weight jacket over it.
6. ‘My Daughter Drew’ Print Dress (Baby Girls) ($89) available from Nordstrom. A child’s drawing adds cheer and perfectly imperfect color to a lustrous little party dress with a pouffy skirt.
7. High Five Throw Pillow($29.97) available from The Land of Nod. Rather than have us come into your living room and give you a high five whenever you’re in the mood, we figured this charming High Five Throw Pillow would be better. It’s colorful, it’s soft and it was designed by Ampersand Design Studio.
8. Baby LowTop Splatter Painted Converse Sneakers Infant Size 3, Primary Colors ($55) available from theplayhaus on Etsy. Want your kid to feel excited about a new school year. Check out these custom splatter painted sneakers. They are a cool addition to a school uniform or everyday outfits. These custom painted Converse are durable and will make your kid excited about stepping out the front door for school or going anywhere. Get prepared for the compliments. Everyone loves these one of a kind creations! And don’t worry about the weather. Each pair of shoes is sealed with two layers of waterproofing spray to last through washing, rain, and puddle jumping. They will stay splat-tastic throughout their lifetime!
9. CROP TANK – SUNSET SPLATTER ($12) available from Ultraviolet Kids. Ultra Violet Kids Crop Tank 100% Japanese rayon cropped tank top. This draped, belly bearing top pairs best with high waisted bloomers or pants. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry Made in the USA and Ethically Manufactured