In the last few years, the concept of the “gender reveal,” has snowballed into so many fun and exciting ways to announce the sex of your baby. In our first installment with Here Comes Baby, we covered pregnancy announcements; after your announce the pregnancy, it’s time to announce if you’re having a little girl or little boy, and planning for that can be super fun and creative. We rounded up some ideas for you below – and check out Here Comes Baby for more, too!
It’s a Boy Bodysuit; It’s a Girl Bodysuit
Some parents like to announce the sex with a onesie – we love these adorable onesies from Little Faces Apparel. Their It’s a Boy Bodysuit was featured in this very sweet gender reveal on XO Kerry’s blog.
For the techie moms, we love the Little Nugget Co app – you can simply add stickers to your photos within the app and announce the baby’s sex with a cute image – send it out via social media or to all of your family and friends super easily.
Powder Blue Moccasins; Peony Moccasins
Another cute idea is to use Freshly Picked moccasins to reveal the gender! Pink to Tango revealed her baby’s sex this way, and even incorporated her older son into the moment, too.
Looking for some more ideas?
- SS Heart used lots of confetti to announce she was having a girl
- Not into the pink or blue idea, but still want a gender reveal? Mitz has you covered!
- Simply Darrling has a DIY project for using a simple cardboard box to reveal
- See Kate Sew has a DIY Gender Reveal Piñata, so everyone can join in the fun
- Some of Gugu Guru’s favorite gender reveal ideas