1. ro•sham•bo baby (starting at $20). Pediatric optometrists are warning that lifetime UV damage starts in early childhood, with retinal damage from the sun having its greatest impact in kids less than 10 years old. Now parents can protect those delicate eyes this summer with the coolest Italian-made baby and children’s sunglasses by family owned and operated ro•sham•bo baby. ro•sham•bo shades make the perfect gift for a new mom, and is a beach / vacation must-have. Designed specifically for babies and children’s use, abuse and love of putting things in their mouths, ro•sham•bo are so durable that they can be bent, stretched, pulled, stepped on (they have even been run over and survived!) and bounce right back to shape; even a thirty year old man can’t break them! ro•sham•bo shades come in baby, junior and adult sizes and prices start at $20 a pair. These stylish sunglasses come in many fun designs adorably named after ’90s icons – there’s even a “Kelly Kapowski pink” and a “Zack Morris blue!”
2. Packable Pails ($14.99). Packable Pails are mom invented, square and look like a traditional full sized beach pails, but easily collapse to 2 inches in one motion. Packable Pails are not just for collecting seashells or making sandcastles on the beach! Use your Packable Pails in the backyard sandbox, for washing the car, serving snacks like sand pudding, collecting garden produce, flower vase for a fresh flower arrangement, gathering crayons and Legos, as a unique gift basket, hostess gift for the holidays or collapsible doggy water bowl for an outing. The fun and uses go on and on. Select from Starfish Orange, Sunshine Yellow, Paradise Pink or Aquatic Aqua shipped to you from our Iowa family.
3. FASTEN Swimwear (Starting at $35). FASTEN swimwear makes diaper changes and going to the bathroom a breeze for parents and kids, while remaining fun and fashionable! FASTEN™ swimwear’s unique patent-pending design allows the swimwear to open and close effortlessly. Utilizing hidden fasteners, these swimsuits make changing a diaper and potty breaks faster and easier with a quick click.
4. Babo Botanicals clear zinc SPF 30 sunscreen ($19.95). Help prevent sunburn with Babo Botanicals clear zinc SPF 30 sunscreen. This formula is non-nano, contains high UVB/UVA protection and is all-natural and kid-safe. Helps protect against dry skin. Rated a #1 in Safety on EWG!
5. Babyganics Swim Diapers ($9.99) available only at Target. Discover a brand NEW way to have fun in the sun with Babyganics Color Changing Disposable Swim Pants. These baby-safe swim diapers cover and protect in the pool, ocean, lake (or puddle!) and feature special color changing technology that interacts with UV exposure. Colors appear and change while your baby plays outside! These comfy, slip-on swim diapers are made with sustainable core material, they won’t swell or sag, and they offer UPF 50+ protection. Swim, splash and explore till you run out of giggles, baby, but you know what we say, safety first!